Modesto Sedation Dentistry
Vintage Dental in Modesto offers Sedation dentistry
Float away… in the dental chair!
Sound too good to be true? Sedation dentistry, or “sleep dentistry,” is a wonderful and easy technique that allows you to doze through your appointment. Sedation dentistry dramatically reduces the body’s natural tendency to tense muscles while stressed, helping you to feel relaxed and at ease.
Watch A Patient’s Guide to Sedation Dentistry
It is so easy: Take a small pill before treatment and snooze away the afternoon. You’ll wake up to a beautiful new smile.
You may be a candidate for sleep dentistry if you:
- Have complex dental problems that will otherwise take several appointments to complete
- Wish to have a comprehensive smile redesign
- Have excessive fears about dental appointments
- Have difficulty getting numb
- Hate needles and shots
- Have a strong gag reflex
- Have highly sensitive teeth
- Dislike the noises and smells associated with the dental office
If any of these apply to you, ask us about sedation dental care for your next appointment!